DMCA Page – Select Carts
Last Updated: [25-1-2024]
Welcome to Select Carts, your culinary haven! This DMCA page outlines the process for addressing copyright concerns related to content on our website. By accessing or using Select Carts, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms.
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that any content on Select Carts infringes on your copyright, please follow the steps below to submit a proper DMCA notice:
- Identification of the copyrighted work: Clearly identify the original copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material: Provide specific details about the location of the infringing material on Select Carts.
- Contact Information: Include your full name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Statement of good faith belief: Include a statement explaining why you believe the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner or law.
- Statement under penalty of perjury: Confirm, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Signature: Sign the notice physically or electronically.
Submitting a DMCA Notice:
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated agent at the following contact:
[71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden]
[London, WC2H 9JQ, UNITED KINGDOM]
Upon Receipt of a Valid DMCA Notice:
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly investigate the claim and, if necessary, take appropriate actions, including content removal.
If you believe that your content was removed in error or as a result of a misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. Please include the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located.
If you have any questions regarding this DMCA page, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using Select Carts, you agree to the terms outlined in this DMCA page.
Thank you for being part of our culinary community!